World of Warcraft is one of the most popular MMORPG games to date. It features plenty of different fun activities that include quests, dungeons, raids, and more. For players that are looking for a challenge, there are also different achievements that can be completed.
How To Fix Necrotic Plague Not Stacking in WoW?
“Been waiting a long time for this” is one of the many achievements that are available in WoW. It basically requires the player to stack Necrotic Plague together. However, the problem is that many players seem to have been facing different kinds of issues while completing the achievement.
If you find yourself in a similar situation, then there isn’t much to worry about. Through this article, we will be explaining exactly how you can fix Necrotic Plague not stacking in WoW. We will be doing this by listing a number of instructions on what could be wrong. Here are all of them mentioned below:
- Let the Minions Spawn Without Killing Them
One thing to know about this achievement is that it may take a very long time to complete. The idea is that you will have to let him keep on spawning minions and not kill any one of them. You will only have to kill minions in case they have the plague.
However, if the plague is on you, then you will have to wait until the plague runs out and jumps on another minion. Also, keep in mind that you must always be near a minion for the plague to jump on them. In case you aren’t then it will simply disappear, which will also result in all of your stack getting lost.
Similarly, how the plague works is that if a person with the plague dies, or the timer runs out before it kills the target, it will jump to a nearby target and gain the stack. Likewise, if the plague is cleansed, it will jump to a nearby target and lose a stack. The plague will never jump to the Lich King.
What you have to do is to let the Lich King spawn tons of minions while the plague keeps damaging the minions. The plague will keep on jumping as he spawns more minions. This way, once the plague gets strong enough to one-shot the minions, there should be a whole army of them. All you have to do is not to kill the minions and wait it out. Soon, you should have a complete 30 stacks.
- The Plague is Bugged
There’s also the case of the Necrotic Plague being bugged. Due to this reason, there is no way of solving the achievement. However, there’s a workaround to this problem that requires a friend with you. It can be done by following the steps mentioned below:
- Make sure to have a pet that can tank, alongside you.
- After you start the scenario, place the pet into passive and get him to use roar on Lich King. Also, make him stay near the base of your stairs. This will allow the pet to keep aggro.
- You and your friend should wander around until any one of you gets the plague.
- While letting the plague bounce between one another, run to the other side of the boss area.
- Keep note that the plague won’t be able to jump to a drudge ghoul as it will fall off after the ghoul dies.
- If you can’t stop the ghouls to come at you, keep killing the ones that do get close to you.
- The idea is to get far from everything as you can.
- Just when the timer’s about to expire, bounce the plague to your friend and keep on stacking until you have completed the achievement.
It is completely normal if you don’t get this down on the first try. As this is purely a workaround, it may take multiple times before you have perfected the strategy. Anyhow, this should help you complete the achievement.
The Bottom Line
Here are 2 different ways on how you can fix Necrotic Plague not stacking in WoW. Ensure to read all the content present in the article.