There was an update for Merge Dragons! quite some time ago which introduced challenge levels to the game. These challenge levels are similar to the main levels of the game but have some distinct differences that make them more difficult. Most of these challenge levels present good rewards which make them worth completing.
One of the more difficult challenge stages in the entire game is challenge number 20, which is named Fjord 3. This level is particularly difficult due to the fact that there isn’t much time to complete it and a single bad move can be more than enough to make the level impossible to complete. If you’re one of the many people struggling with Challenge 20, take some help from the guide below in order to make things much easier for yourself.
How to Clear Challenge 20 in Merge Dragons?
Challenge 20 is certainly difficult, but everything is made much easier when you know what to do and when to do it. Follow the step-by-step guide given below in order to clear Fjord 3 with ease.
- The first thing that you’ll want to do is merge the Tanzanite Plains Grass that you’ll find at the start. You should merge it to the right of where you will find it lying around.
- Up next, you’ll find the Emerald Plains Grass. Just like the previous step, merge this onto the land which is located to the right of where you collected it from.
- After this, you’ll want to merge the land below with the Fruit Tree Leaf.
- Use the Fruit Tree Sapling and merge it together with the land on the middle left.
- Like the Fruit Tree Leaf, merge the Ruby Plains Grass on the land below from where you discovered it.
- Now merge the Life Flower Sprouts. After doing this, merge the life flower itself on the land directly to the top, specifically in the middle. Now take the Blue Life Flower and merge it to the exact same land.
- You’ll unlock a few Life Flowers again. Merge these together.
- Now merge the Blue Life Flowers that you’ll get.
- You’ll have to merge the Glowing Life Flower, which you get after doing this, on the bottom left.
- Merge the Green Dragon Eggs that you should probably have after doing all of this.
- Now you can unlock some of the dead land by harvesting the life flower.
- It is highly important that you move the Life Essence to the land on the corresponding side after. This is to ensure the fact that you don’t waste said Life Essence on the Super Dead Land.
- You should merge the Young Fruit Tree in this next step. It is important that you merge it specifically onto the land on the upper left side.
- Now merge the Small Fruit Tree onto the land directly below to the previous step.
- Finally, merge the Fruit Tree to the land on the left-hand side.
- It is highly important that you merge the Fresh Stones as soon as you find them. Merge them directly with the land below the point where you found them from. You have to carefully watch your dragons and ensure that they don’t harvest the Fresh Stones at this point in the game.
- Now merge the Moss Covered Stone to the land in the middle of the island. Also, merge the Magic Mushroom Caps onto the land on the left-hand side.
- Merge the Mushroom Caps to the land on the middle right. Specifically, merge it with the land where most of the grass is. In this same step, merge the Emerald Plains Grass onto that exact same land in order to complete the move. This will greatly advance your journey towards completing the level.
- You’ll have to merge the Mushroom Caps yet again, this time to the land on the far-left side.
- This step is very important. You have to merge the Rain Puddles that you have at this point of the level to the land that is exactly to the right of the land you merged on in the previous step. This exact move is an important step towards completing the level.
- You’ll have to work with the Mushroom Caps yet again. However, this time it will be the Magic Mushroom Caps. Get these and merge them onto the land located on the far-right side of the level.
- This next step is one of the most important in the entire level and needs to be completed with as much pace as possible. Quickly get the Fledgling Puddle on the same land that was mentioned in the previous step. The reason why you have to do this so quickly is that the puddle will turn into Mushrooms if you don’t work with haste. Again, try to complete this step as quickly as possible as it is very important.
- Now you should switch your attention towards the land located on the bottom left. Merge the Magic Shroom Cluster with this land and move to the next step.
- Now it is time to finally merge the Spotted Dragon Eggs.
- Merge the Fresh Graves and then shift your attention towards the bottom middle. Now you need to merge onto Corwin’s Tomb which is located on this land.
- The level is nearly over, all you have to do is activate the Heal Extender after completing the previous move.
- After this, destroy all the Demon Gates and merge the Destroyed Gaia Statues. The level will be complete!
What Rewards does Challenge 20 Offer?
There are some good rewards that you can get for completing Fjord 3 in Merge Dragons! You can get Dragon Tree Seeds or a Spotted Dragon Egg. There’s also a chance to get a Dragon Tree Sapling, which can be very helpful for specific things.
Challenge 20 may be difficult, but it’s not impossible. It’s ok if you’re struggling with the stage as there are many players that are facing the same problem. Just take a look at the guide above and you won’t have to struggle with completing the level anymore.