The Razer Synapse offers a great way of being able to configuring your Razer peripheral devices with ease. However, as easy as the software is to use, there are still occasions when you can find yourself running into some sort of problem.
Regarding this, one common complaint that you will often hear from users is about the Razer Seiren X not showing up in Synapse. If you are wondering how you are supposed to fix this problem, then here are all the solutions that you can possibly try:
Fixing Razer Seiren X Not Showing Up In Synapse:
1. Reinstalling Device Drivers
One of the most effective ways of troubleshooting this particular problem is to make sure that you reinstall your device drivers. Typically, this error may be the result of faulty drivers.
Similarly, if you wish to learn how you can reinstall these drivers, here are the steps that you will need to follow:
- Start by going to the Device Manager window using the Windows search feature found at the bottom of the taskbar.
- Under the window, you should be able to find a wide range of devices listed on the screen.
- You will have to locate your headset drivers and choose to uninstall them after right-clicking on them.
- A confirmation message will soon appear asking if you want to delete the drivers.
- After the drivers have been successfully uninstalled, make your PC go through a quick restart.
- While your PC is about to boot up, it should automatically start installing the required drivers for your headset.
It is also worth mentioning that if you want to confirm the installation of these drivers, you may attempt to re-open Device Manager and check to see if the drivers have been installed.
2. Trying A Different Port
Just in case, we recommend that you try plugging in your headset to any other port that might be currently available on your PC. Doing so should help you identify whether you are currently facing a faulty port problem.
3. Reinstalling Razer Synapse
Apart from checking the ports, another thing that you can do is reinstall your Razer Synapse software. At this point, it would be safe to assume that your program might have bugged out. Though this should be resolved by a simple reinstall.
To be on the safer side, we suggest restarting your PC both after uninstalling and reinstalling the program again.
The Bottom Line:
Don’t have any idea why your Razer Seiren X is not showing up in Synapse? For starters, we recommend going through the above-mentioned steps that should be able to help you get a much better chance of being able to resolve the issue. So, do make sure that you read through the article!