Diablo 2 is a really popular RPG hack and slash game. Even though it has been plenty of years since the game was first released, it is still being widely played by many players. The reason behind it is simply because of the game’s incredibly fun gameplay.
How to Make Diablo 2 Look Better?
As already mentioned above, Diablo 2 is a fairly old game that tends to age out visually. However, it seems that players have been asking questions about whether they can do anything at all to make the game look better.
If you yourself are wondering the exact same thing, on how to make Diablo 2 look better, then this article should be of great help to you. Using this article, we will be giving you all the information that you need. So, without wasting any time further, let’s get started!
Making Your Game Look Better?
While playing Diablo 2, the first thing you will notice is that the game runs on a really low resolution which is 800×600. Hence, if you want to make it visually appealing, then you will have to change the resolution to full HD or more preferably, 1920×1080.
Before you try anything at all, keep in mind that following these steps won’t let you play the game online. As a result, only follow these steps if you want to play the game without the Battle.net launcher.
- Firstly, make sure that you have Diablo 2, as well as Lord of Destruction, installed on your PC.
- Download and install PlugY on your PC.
- Similarly, also download and install MultiRes and Borderless Gaming on your system.
- Once you have all the applications installed, proceed by locating the “Mod PlugY” folder inside your game directory.
- Under the DLLToLoad located in the General section, add D2MultiRes.dll and save the file. It should look something like this:
- Right-click your PlugY.exe icon, make a shortcut, and go to its properties.
- Now, open the game using the shortcut you just made.
- In the video options, you should be able to change the game’s resolution to whatever you’d like.
- Now, go to the Borderless gaming application. On the left side, you should see an option labeled “Game”. Select it and then click on the bottom button.
- Return back to your game.
The Bottom Line:
In case you have been wondering how to make Diablo 2 look better, the article has all the details that you will need in order to successfully achieve it. Just be sure to follow all the instructions that we have attached with the article. Doing so should help your game look a lot better than it used to.