Watch Dogs: Legion is the latest release in Watch Dogs Universe, and this brings with it a lot of potential to play the game with friends online. Unfortunately, Ubisoft has decided to make this potentially fun experience almost impossible to do, which is something we want to talk about in today’s article. Whether you just want to join your friend in the world or play co-op missions, you will have a hard time doing this without some extra work on your part. So, without further ado, let’s dive into how to play with friends in Watch Dogs: Legion!
How To Play with Friends in Watch Dogs Legion?
- To play with friends in Watch Dogs: Legion, you’ll need to first open the Ubisoft Club app.
- Once you’re signed in, click on the Friends tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Here, you can add friends by their Ubisoft account username or email address.
- You can invite your friends to play Watch Dogs: Legion by sending them an invite through the in-game menu. To do this, go to the Multiplayer tab and select the Invite Players option. From here, you can choose which of your friends you’d like to invite and what platform they’re playing on.
- You can also join a friend’s game by selecting the Join Game option from the same menu. If you see a friend playing Watch Dogs: Legion on your activity feed, you can click the Join Game button to join their game.
- You can also see which of your friends are online and what game they’re playing. To join them in a game, simply click on the Join Game button next to their name.
- Your friend will then receive an invitation via email to start the game together.
You can also create or join a Dedicated Squad in Watch Dogs: Legion by opening the Squad menu from the main menu, and then selecting the Create Squad or Join Squad options. If you create a squad, you’ll be the leader and can invite up to three other players. If you join a squad, you’ll need to be invited by the leader. Once you’re in a squad, you can use the voice chat channel to communicate with your teammates. You can also set up text chat by opening the Chat menu from the main menu, and then selecting the Dedicated Squad option.
Watch Dogs: Legion Playing With Friends on Ps4/Xbox
If you’re looking for a game to play with friends on Console here’s how to get started:
- First, make sure you’re all on the same platform – either PS4 or Xbox.
- Then, start up a game of Watch Dogs: Legion.
- Once you’re in the game, press the ‘play with friends’ button on the main menu screen.
- Select your profile from the list and you’ll be taken to an online lobby where you can choose your teammates from among your Facebook friends who also have a copy of Watch Dogs: Legion on their console.
- You can invite up to four people at once so make sure you’ve found everyone who wants to join before hitting ‘invite’.
- You’ll be asked if you want to invite strangers from the internet too – this is optional but if they turn out to be a good company it could be worth giving them a try!