Are you interested in finding a method to play 7 Days to Die with your family and/or friends? If that’s the case, split screen is a fantastic choice.
The split-screen mode of 7 Days to Die may be set up and played with the help of this tutorial, which will supply you with all the information you want.
We will go over how to get started, how to play on split screen, and some tips and techniques that will help you get the most out of your experience so that you may enjoy it to the most. Therefore, let’s get started and figure out how to play 7 Days to Die in split screen mode, shall we?
How To Play Split Screen 7 Days To Die?
- What You Need
If you’re looking to get into split screen 7 Days to Die, there are a few things you’ll need before getting started.
The most important item is a compatible gaming system. This includes Xbox One, PlayStation 4, or PC. If you are playing on a PC, you will need two separate keyboards and mice.
You will also need the game itself, which can be purchased online or at retailers. Make sure that you have the correct version for split screen play – if in doubt, double check the store page or contact customer service for more information.
Finally, you will need at least two players, as split screen 7 Days to Die is a cooperative multiplayer game. Once you have all the necessary items, you’re ready to get started!
- Setting Up the Game
Playing split screen 7 Days to Die can be a great way to enjoy the post-apocalyptic zombie survival game with your friends and family.
Whether you’re playing with two players or four, setting up the game is easy and will get you ready to start your adventure.
Here’s how to do it:
- First, you’ll need a copy of the game for each player.
- If you have a console, purchase the appropriate version for your console; if you have a PC, you can buy the game digitally on Steam or other digital retailers.
- Once you have the game installed on each device, you’ll need to decide on a local network setup.
- This could be connecting all of your systems through ethernet cables, or setting up a wireless network. Whichever option you choose, make sure that all of your devices are connected to the same network.
- Once all of your devices are connected to the same network, launch the game on each device and choose the Multiplayer option from the main menu.
- From here, select Split Screen and follow the prompts. You’ll need to enter a few pieces of information, like the number of players and your username, and then you’re ready to start playing.
That’s all there is to it! Now that you know how to set up a split screen game of 7 Days to Die, grab some friends and get ready for an adventure!