As we know, Razer Atheris is a gaming mouse used by gamers to get the best sensitivity of the cursor during their stream. It was designed to use with PCs. However, some PC users want to set up the Razer Atheris mouse with their PCs through Bluetooth. This mouse can be used with a PC under certain circumstances. For this reason, a detailed guideline is given with all steps for those users who want to set up the Razer Atheris mouse on their PCs. We’ll be discussing more details about the process below, including whether or not it’s even possible.
How to Connect Razer Atheris Bluetooth Steps?
Connecting The Razer Atheris VIA Bluetooth Mode
This gaming mouse has two features to connect with PCs. One is connecting through a dongle and the second is connecting through Bluetooth. However, some users face difficulty in connecting the Razer Atheris mouse through Bluetooth. If you are one of them and want to connect the mouse with your PC through Bluetooth, then you need to follow the few steps mentioned below.
- Push the slider switch of the Razer Atheris to Bluetooth mode which is available at the bottom of the mouse.
- Press and hold the two side buttons and the DPI cycle button simultaneously for three seconds to activate pairing mode. The LED indicator will blink twice in repeated intervals to show that the device is in pairing mode.
- Activate Bluetooth on your PC and search for new Bluetooth devices.
- Select “Razer Atheris” from the list of devices found.
- Wait until the mouse automatically pairs with the wireless USB dongle. When paired, the LED indicator will change to static blue for 5 seconds before turning off.
Once your device has been paired, your Razer Atheris will automatically reconnect to the device whenever it is in Bluetooth mode and the device is within range. As a result of this, you can easily connect your mouse to your PC through Bluetooth.
All in all, if you are a user of the Razer Atheris mouse and you want to set up the mouse with your PC through Bluetooth, then attempt the following steps:
- Push the slider switch of the mouse to Bluetooth.
- Press and hold the two side buttons and the DPI cycle button simultaneously for three seconds to activate pairing mode until the LED indicator will blink.
- Turn on the Bluetooth of your PC and search for new pairing devices and then pair your mouse from the displayed list of the devices.
These are the steps to set up the Razer Atheris mouse with your PC through Bluetooth. On the other hand, even after attempting all of these steps you are not able to set up the Razer Atheris mouse on your PC through Bluetooth, then there might be a problem with the mouse. In this case, contact technical support to fix this issue.