If your God Eater 2 rage burst controller isn’t working or freezing, follow this guide and you’ll find out how to fix it!
This guide contains solutions to the most common controller problems and their causes, so it should be easy to find your problem and fix it.
If you have any questions or comments about this, ask them in the comments below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible!
How to Fix God Eater 2 Rage Burst Controller Not Working?
- Try Connecting the PS4 Controller To The PC
If you are having problems with your PS4 controller and the PC, try connecting it to the computer the right way. To correctly connect your PS4 controller to a Windows 10 PC:
- Plug one end of the included USB cable into your Windows 10 device’s USB port or into an available port on your desk or laptop.
- The other end of the cable should be plugged into the back of your PS4 Controller. A few seconds after doing this, you should see PS4 Controller appear under Devices in Device Manager.
- Right-click this entry and select Update Driver Software. Then select Browse my computer for driver software. Select Let me pick from a list of drivers on my computer.
- Scroll down until you see PlayStation 4 pad drivers; then click Next and follow the instructions on the screen to complete installation.
- Configure Controller Settings In Steam
In order to make your gamepad work, first, go to Settings. After that, go to the Controller tab. There should be a list of controllers with an image of each one next to it.
Select the one that you have plugged in and then click on Properties. You will see a drop-down menu where you can select what type of controller that you want to use for Steam games.
If you don’t want to manually select it every time, click Set as default control layout. Otherwise, set up how you would like the buttons mapped out so they match your specific controller. Click OK when finished configuring settings.
- Check Device Manager and Update Drivers
First, check to make sure the device is recognized by your computer. If it doesn’t show up in the list of available devices, try restarting your computer and unplugging any other controllers that may be connected.
Next, go to Device Manager and look for an entry for Xinput Controller (Ps4). If there is no such entry then you’ll need to update your drivers.
To do this, open up the Start Menu and type update drivers without the quotes into the search bar. Then select Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer and USB Input Device should be on the list.
Right-click on USB Input Device and select Update Driver Software > Browse My Computer for Driver Software > Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer > Show All Devices > Have Disk. When prompted, choose Browse and navigate to the folder where you downloaded your driver package. Once you’ve selected it, click OK twice before clicking Install Now.