You’ll be able to navigate the main menu of Fallout 76 more effectively with the aid of these hints and tips, even if some players have reported that it may be difficult to understand.
Don’t freak out if the main menu of Fallout 76 isn’t operating correctly on your console! There are a number of potential causes for this to occur, but the good news is that it can all be rectified by making the appropriate modifications. You won’t even recognize yourself when you start slaughtering animals like it’s nobody’s business!
Fixing Fallout 76 Main Menu Not Working
- Update The Game
If you haven’t updated your Fallout 76 game in a while, be sure to check for updates and install the most recent patch by following the instructions outlined below. In the event that you haven’t done so. Here’s how:
- Launch the client for Steam > Navigate to the Library > To access Fallout 76, choose it from the menu on the left.
- It will do an automated search for any updates that may be available. Be careful to choose the Update option whenever there is a new version available.
- It’s possible that the installation of the update may take some time; after it’s finished, be sure to quit the Steam client.
- After you have finished making adjustments, you will need to restart your computer before attempting to start the game again.
- Verify Integrity Of Game Files
If there is a problem with the game files, for example if they get corrupted or go missing for any reason, then you should make sure to use this procedure so that you can simply check for the problem.
- Launch Steam and then choose Library from the menu.
- Use your mouse’s right mouse button to choose Fallout 76 from the games that have been installed.
- Now, choose Properties and then select Local Files from the drop-down menu.
- Select the option to Check the Integrity of the Game Files.
- You are going to be required to wait for the procedure till it has been finished.
- Once done, simply restart your computer.
- Update GPU Drivers
The Windows graphics driver should be upgraded to the most recent version if it hasn’t already been. To accomplish this, take these steps to see whether any updates are available:
- To access the Quick Link Menu, press the Windows key plus X.
- Now, choose Device Manager from the menu; then, double-click Display adapters.
- Select the graphics card you are using and right-click on it.
- Once you’ve done that, go to Update driver > Search automatically for drivers.
- The system will check for and apply any updates automatically.
- When finished, restart the machine for the modifications to take effect instantly.
- Running in Windowed Mode
If you are experiencing trouble with the main menu of Fallout 76 not functioning, you may try running the game in windowed mode. To do this:
- Hit Alt+Enter on your keyboard to enter the window settings menu.
- Then pick Windowed Fullscreen from the list.
- After that, you may return to the full screen mode by pressing Alt+Enter once again.