The unique gameplay brought forward by Roller Champions has indeed attracted a ton of players. However, there have also been a ton of reports on minor issues with the match queues and activation codes. Luckily, the support team is quick to address these issues, and you’ll be able to maneuver through the problem easily by contacting these professionals.
The customization features in this game have always been a major focus point for the players. However, some players have been struggling to change their in-game titles. So, let’s cover how to change the title in Roller Champions.
Roller Champions How To Change Title
While cosmetic changes to the character don’t serve you any value in the middle of a competitive match, players still put a lot of focus on creating the best avatar. The good thing about Roller Champions is that you won’t need any special permissions or a one-time key to change the title of your game. It is pretty easy to update the player titles, and all you have to do is go through these simple steps.
- Launch your Ubisoft client and open up Roller Champions
- Once you’re in the game menu, you can open up the “SKATER” tab from the menu options. It will be available on the top of your screen, and you can click it once to get access to the signature option.
- The Signature options in this tab will allow you to update the in-game title, and you can directly click on the “SKATER TITLE” to browse through the list of all the available choices.
- After deciding on the title, you wish to select for the SKATER, just confirm by equipping the title, and that will be updated for your SKATER.
- Lastly, just queue up for a match and make sure that the title is being presented adequately paired up with your player banner and the overall character design.
These are the steps that you need to go through to change the title in Roller Champions. Ideally, you won’t have any trouble with updating the title, but this game is known for its extensive list of bugs, and players did mention issues with updating in-game titles. Luckily, the majority of these issues were pretty minor and can be addressed by rebooting the client. So, there is a good chance that you won’t have to waste much time trying to update the title in your game.
On the other hand, you can always contact customer support when the title is not updating, even after going through all of these steps. There is a chance that your account is bugged, or this glitch has yet to be addressed by the developers. So, to narrow down the issue, you need to ask professional support experts, and they will help you update the title. Hopefully, you won’t have to wait for a new patch just to update the title in your game. Make sure to also remove third-party applications as Roller Champions doesn’t pair up well with other apps on your PC.