Launching Lost Ark can seem like a simple task, but if you encounter any problems or get stuck at any time along the process, there are a lot of different ways available to assist you in getting unstuck.
If you are having problems with the Easy Anti Cheat function, the following is how to troubleshoot and repair the issue so that you can go back to slaying monsters and collecting your valuable Ark Coins.
Fixing Lost Ark Easy Anti Cheat Not Installed
- Fix Easy Anti Cheat By Reinstalling or Repairing It
Your first plan of attack should be to fix the functioning of the EAC, and if that doesn’t work, you should resort to the nuclear option of uninstalling and reinstalling the program. The following is one possible approach to take:
- First things first, fire up Steam, go to the library, and choose Lost Ark from the list.
- After that, pick Manage from the menu that appears when you click the gear icon.
- After that, click the option to Browse local files, and then open the folder labeled EasyAntiCheat.
- EasyAntiCheat is to blame for the failure of Lost Ark to load.
- After that, start the procedure by opening the EasyAntiCheat Setup.exe file by doing a double click on it.
- To begin, go to the menu and pick Repair, then see if it solves the problem for you.
- In the event that you respond with a negative tone, you should continue with the procedure of re-installation.
- Verify that the problem with Lost Ark not loading because of the EasyAntiCheat (EAC) bug has been fixed.
- Turn Off Any VPN Or Proxy Settings.
It’s possible that the anti-cheat is being compromised by certain background startup procedures. Even if you aren’t actively using a VPN program, these activities may still be operating in the background and using bandwidth. For this reason, you may want to think about temporarily stopping such activities and then reviewing the outcomes. In this way:
- Ctrl+Shift+Esc is the keyboard shortcut for the Task Manager.
- The next step is to click the Processes tab and then select any VPN-related processes before clicking End Task.
- EasyAntiCheat prevents the loading of the Lost Ark.
- To that end, duplicate your efforts in the Processes in the Background section.
- Then, repeat that process for all of the executables that have to do with the VPN under the Details section.
- There’s a problem with EasyAntiCheat, and the Lost Ark won’t load.
- Find out whether the fundamental problem has been fixed.
- Verify Integrity Of Game Files
If you’ve previously done this (including rebooting your computer) and are still getting the EAC Offline error, then you don’t need to read any further. Still, here are some measures to do to make sure your Lost Ark game files are intact just in case you haven’t already:
- To adjust the game’s preferences, right-click the Lost Ark icon in Steam’s program library.
- Select “Local Files” (number three) from the drop-down menu.
- Select the option to “Verify integrity of game files…”
- Hold tight till completion.
- Start Lost Ark and see whether it fixed the problem.