When you’re gaming on your PC, it can be difficult to troubleshoot issues you have with controllers, especially if the problem seems isolated or intermittent.
If your God Eater Resurrection controller won’t connect to your PC, it can be challenging to find the right solution to fix the problem.
Here are seven ways you can troubleshoot a controller that won’t connect to your computer in order to fix this common issue so that you can get back to gaming as quickly as possible.
How to Fix God Eater Resurrection PC Controller Not Working?
- Check The Joystick
If you’re using a controller and the character moves in one direction but your joystick doesn’t, try moving your thumb stick in the opposite direction.
If it still doesn’t work, make sure your controller is plugged into the USB port on your computer. If that’s not working, plug in a different controller and see if it works.
You can also try unplugging and replugging the controller back in or rebooting your computer.
- Software Issue
If your controller is not working, it could be an issue with your software. Ensure you’re using the latest software version, and try unplugging and plugging back in your controller.
There might also be a time delay in loading up games, so make sure you wait at least ten seconds before loading up a game.
A lot of people don’t know this but if you have more than one controller plugged into your computer, both controllers need to be connected for them to work.
So, if one doesn’t work make sure they are both plugged in! If none of those things work then there’s most likely an issue with your controller or some sort of driver problem.
- Reset Button
Some controllers require a physical reset button, which is usually located on the back of the device. If you are not sure where your controller’s reset button is, check your controller’s instruction manual for more information.
To perform a hard reset on a controller with a physical reset button:
- Place the palm of your hand over the top of the controller and push in while simultaneously pushing down on the front trigger (button with an X) at the same time.
- Hold both buttons for about five seconds, then release the buttons and wait for your controller to reboot.
- Test your controller again by pressing any button or direction on the joystick.
- Repeat steps 2-3 until your problem has been resolved.
- Windows Startup Settings
- Restart your computer.
- If you have a desktop computer, unplug it and wait for about thirty seconds before plugging it back in.
- If you are on a laptop, use your power button to restart it.
- Uninstall the game and reinstall it from the Steam store or from the disc (if you downloaded the game).
- Make sure that the controller is plugged in properly
- try another USB port if possible. Make sure that any other devices aren’t causing interference with the controller’s connection by turning them off.
- Test with just one device at a time to see which one might be interfering.